Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag? I'm way too lazy to play tag.

Seriously. I might be the laziest person you know. Anyway. Alissa over at
Grace's birdcage wedding
has tagged me, and it has taken more than a few days to respond... whoops. I am really just thrilled that someone other than j.ro is reading my posts. I mean really, who knew?


RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

Here are my six:
1. I have extremely large hands and feet. I am a petite person, small in most other ways, but for some reason these 4 body parts had some strange growth spurt that did not translate to the rest of my body. I wear size 9-9.5 shoes (10 if they are italian). I'm 5'2.5"! It's very perplexing.

2. I had a pet chicken as a child. Her name was Rainbow.

3. I have a commanding knowledge of mid-90's alternative rock.

4. I was 17 when I had my first kiss.

5. B and I have pet names. We call each other booty or boot. It evolved from him calling me "beauty".

6. I have an unhealthy love for Triscuits.

Time to Tag back. You are supposed to tag 6 people, but I don't even know 6 people who read my blog. erm..
-of course, there's jaime over at Formerly Rojo
- The lovely Elizabeth Anne of Elizabeth Anne Designs

Ok, I'm tapped. A little sad...

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I think it takes me like a week to make it through one of these huge boxes of triscuits from Costco. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

ha! You wish I would play tag! And how come I never knew you had a pet chicken...that's pretty perplexing stuff booty.
-J. Ro (I'm too lazy to sign into wordpress...)