Saturday, November 3, 2007

BENEFIT BEAUTY SQUAD!

I would like to introduce the newest member of the Benefit Beauty Squad: ME!!

That's Benefit Cosmetics, people, and I am so honored! I would like to thank the Academy and Alex P. Kitten and the producer and... I think you probably know from my previous posts, but I really love Benefit products, and I saw the opportunity to apply to the squad - and whodathunkit? I made it!


(click image for larger view)

Pretty sweet, yes? Today I got a package in the mail with my Official Benefit Beauty Squad Certificate (which I will cherish and love always), a book about the history of Benefit Cosmetics, a nice note, magnets, pins -- best for last -- Benetint and Bad Gal Lash! Freebies! I love Freebies! Be sure to check out www.benefitcosmetics.com for all of their fabulous stuff (I'm very intrigued by Ms. Poularity...)

So, stay in touch to hear more about the latest and greatest from Benefit cause you know I gots the scoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I just emailed and asked you what Benefit was. I should've known to check the blog! I wonder if they'll sponsor poor people like me with a Benefit to Become Beautiful scholarship. Ya think?
-J.Ro