Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Introducing... Loverrific!

What is Loverrific? Well, first it's a word that I made up to describe things that make me very excited. Things that I covet; drool-worthy items seem made just for me (see my post on crochted candy corn).

And, Loverrific is also the name of my Etsy Store!



Loverrific... Fashion for Your Fridge

Click HERE to go to the Loverrific Store on Etsy

A few of my creations:







The inspiration behind Loveriffic came from my huge collection of fabric scraps. Some vintage, all FABULOUS. There really isn't a lot you can do with little squares of fabric, but I couldn't bear to part with it. I had been to a craft fair a while back where I purchased some really great refrigerator magnets that were made from great magazine clippings. I thought, hey! Why can't I do that with fabric? So, Loveriffic was born. I love doing it, and each set comes straight from my heart. Most are made from fabric, but some are made from magazine clippings (I currently have a wedding series, surprise surprise). Check out the stock early and often, as I'm constanly discovering new fabric (My fabric stash is a bottomless pit. I'm serious.) Or, if you are looking for a particular color or design scheme, purty please let me know. I'm sure I can hook you up.

xoxo,
Magnet Girl

No comments: