Wednesday, August 15, 2007

These ARE my shoes


So, to give you a little somethin' - these are actually my shoes. They are 184% perfection and wonderous goodness champagne/nude Manolo Blahnik Jeweled Satin Sandal. Anyone who knows me knows that I have an affection for shoes, and I took this bridal opportunity to go all out. Before you think I've completely lost my marbles, I (of course) found these designer lovelies at the Neiman Marcus Last Call Sale for 64% off. That being said, they were still rather expensive and I'm sure I could have found a more cost-conscious shoe, but these are my true loves and you just can't put a price on that.

Before I hear anything from the naysayers, I am a big girl. I can (and often do) walk in 4 inch heels and I am no ameteur to the ankle wrap strap. My mother keeps saying that these shoes are a danger. Oh pshaw.

No comments: