Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On the road planning


Here I am in Boston! I am on the road pretty often for work, so basically I spend a fair amount of time fiddling my thumbs in hotel rooms at odd hours of the night when I should be sleeping, but my "brain time" is actually 3 hours earlier. So, what's a girl to do? The comfy bed, the free wireless internet, bad TV -- a perfect recipe for online wedding research. Time to hit google, and hit it hard. I really need to find an officiant for our ceremony, but am having a terrible time. Everyone that I seem to find online has too much of a Stevie Nicks/Earth Mother look or they are crazy overpriced. I get it -- prey on the non-church-going crowd and make them pay for their guilt. Maybe I can convince someone to get ordained for the event - any takers out there?? Wish me luck...

No comments: