Thursday, August 23, 2007

To video or not to video? That is the question.

I attended a wedding recently where the bride and groom were stalked the entire evening paparazzi style by 3 people. 1) Photographer (tolerable) 2) Videographer (errrrrr) 3) Videographer's assistant with giant blinding light and boom microphone (not on your life). I generally am annoyed by cameras in my face, so I instantly ruled out the videographer when I did my initial planning and budgeting, patting myself on the back for being so frugal. Then I came across this...




Ayyyyyyy. Maybe I have PMS or something, but my eyes welled up while watching this. I had an instant urge of "I WANT THIS!!!!!!" but am I just being overly emotional? Is it really practical? Will I watch it more than once? It costs a pretty penny -- should I just pick up a Super 8 camera on ebay and enlist a cousin? Advice, people, advice. Please chime in.

1 comment:

Formerly Rojo said...

Gah. That video was beautiful! I'm also tearing up, thus probably PMSing...or we're just girls? And who sings that song? I think it's time we make a Katie and Brian are getting married cd. Also: love the shoes (I'm so entirely jealous), the bracelet (LOVE Banana and all of their sales), the blog...hooray at finally having a snapshot into your brain! I'll keep checking in...