Monday, October 22, 2007

Buff Me to a Shine!

Excessive exclamation points aside, I was blown away by this beauty product!! ! !

Call me dense, but I never really understood buffing one's nails. I got that there was usually a "soft" side to a nail file, but I never realized it's true purpose in life. Well one beauty sucker + one mall kiosk = fabulously buffed and shiny nails.

I won't get into the dead sea salt face creams that I had to purchase in order to get the "free" manicure set... oh well.

Anywho, it appears that you can purchase this set all on its own from Onsen Secret, where they sell for $34.95 (holy moly!) so perhaps the mallrat did give me a good deal.



From the Onsen website:
Onsen Nail Care products are guaranteed to make you say “Wow”! Utilizing a 3-step buffing system, you can have gorgeous glossy nails without polish or chemicals. Onsen cuticle conditioner is loaded with Vitamin A and E, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera to effectively soften and moisturize dry cuticles while promoting healthy nail growth. Onsen Nail Care Kits include everything you need for naturally beautiful hands and nails.

And I agree! It's awesome, and with everybody grabbing my hands to ogle my wonderful ring, I might as well put my best nails forward. I even used it on B, who has the WORST nails ever from being a chronic biter. After complaining about being fussed over, he agreed that his nails looked great.

It is very possible that there is a similar buffing device at Walgreen's that I have simply overlooked my entire beauty-obsessed life -- so if you find something more budget-friendly, please do share. I generally advise avoiding the sketchball mall kiosks, but in the instance, I am pleasantly surprised. As far as the dead sea salt stuff goes, I'll have to keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

האישה נסעה עם החברות לחופשת קניות בלונדון ומי יודע מה היא עושה שם. בינתיים אתה לבד בבית ומת משעמום. האישה דאגה לעצמה ויצאה לבלות עם החברות, אולי הגיע הזמן שגם אתה תדאג לעצמך ותפנק את עצמך. אם יש לך קצת זמן בערב או בסוף השבוע ואתה לבד, צא לבילוי עם נערות ליווי. אתה יכול להזמין הביתה נערה, או אם יותר נוח לך לצאת לאחת הדירות הדיסקרטיות ולבלות איתה שם. הנערה תאפשר לך לנקות את הראש מכל המחשבות ולהיות מרוכז אך ורק בהווה, ברגעי העונג בהם אתה מקבל עיסוי מפנק ומשחרר, באווירה נעימה וללא שום צורך בקשר מחייב.
[url=https://www.israelxclub.co.il/נערות-ליווי-בתל-אביב/]נערות ליווי בתל אביב[/url]
נערות ליווי במרכז

Anonymous said...

אסייתית קטנה ולוהטת מגיעה לביקור מיוחד אצל הרופא אשר בודק אותה לעומק...

Anonymous said...

https://yandex.ru/?77 Яндекс поисковая сеть

Anonymous said...

"Itís hard to come by knowledgeable people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks"
נערות ליווי במרכז
gder4563